Table of contents
- Caching dynamic content
- Domain mode
- Domains externally registered
- Email antispam
- Email client configuration
- Email out-of-office assistant
- Email sending with PHP
- Email sending with Wordpress
- Python Packages
- Python memory requirements
- SSH access
- SSH tunnel
- Secure downloads using X-Accel-Redirect
- Technical limitations
Confused?If there is anything unclear, please contact us. We are always glad to help.
Shell access to our systems via SSH is possible using your system user credentials.
Store a public key using Webconf to log in without entering a password!
Examples using OpenSSH
Host pyrox HostName ssh.pyrox.eu User webNNNN
Replace webNNNN with your system user.
$ ssh pyrox
$ sftp pyrox
$ scp file.name pyrox:~/