Table of contents
- Caching dynamic content
- Domain mode
- Domains externally registered
- Email antispam
- Email client configuration
- Email out-of-office assistant
- Email sending with PHP
- Email sending with Wordpress
- Python Packages
- Python memory requirements
- SSH access
- SSH tunnel
- Secure downloads using X-Accel-Redirect
- Technical limitations
Confused?If there is anything unclear, please contact us. We are always glad to help.
The home directories of all users and all user writeable directories like /tmp are mounted with the noexec flag. In order to execute a script you need to execute it with the interpreter you want to use. e.g. "python my-script.py" instead of "./my-script.py".
We do not support:
- Filesystem-based caching – pre-compiling and pre-compressing static files as part of the deployment is fine
- virtualenv – More about this topic and how to install your own packages nonetheless is documented in the chapter Python packages.
- python packages which contain native code – Please contact us if you need such package to be installed. Database drivers, Pillow and various other important packages are preinstalled on our systems and can be activated from Webconf.
Please contact us if you have specific questions.